Terms and conditions of the online store
1. Rybicki Moto Centrum's online shop, available at the www.rybickimotocentrum.com website, is run by Radosław Rybicki, who conducts business under rybicki Moto Centrum company entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activities (CEIDG) run by the Minister responsible for economic affairs, NIP 6671733313, REGON 368997347.
2. These Terms and Conditions are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of use of the Online Store and the rules and mode of concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance through the Store.
3. These terms and conditions are addressed to consumers and define the rules and procedure for concluding a distance Sales Agreement with the Consumer through the Store.
1. Seller's address: Jaroszyn 52, 62-406 Lądek
2. Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Seller's phone number: 663 916 125
4. Seller's bank account number: 04 1020 2746 0000 3902 0228 9668
5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers given in this paragraph.
6. The Customer may communicate by telephone with the Seller from 8-17 from Monday to Friday.
To use the Store, including browsing the Store assortment and placing orders for Products, you must:
a. An end device with internet access and a web browser,
b. active e-mail account
c. enabled cookies,
d. FlashPlayer installed.
1. The Seller shall not be liable to the fullest extent permitted by law for disturbances in this interruption in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, illegal actions of third parties or incommbility of the Online Store with the customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Browsing the assortment of the Store does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the execution of the Order without creating an Account.
Create an Account in the Store
1. To create an Account in the Store, you need to fill out the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: dignity, first name, last name, email address, password.
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free of charge.
3. Login to the Account is done by entering the login and password established in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer has the possibility at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees, to delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular by e-mail or in writing to the addresses given in § 3.
Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order:
1. log in to the Store (optional);
2. select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click on the "To Cart" button (or equivalent);
3. log in or use the opportunity to place an Order without registration;
4. if you have chosen the option to place an Order without registration - fill in the Order Form by entering the data of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the data in the invoice, if different from the data of the recipient of the Order,
5. click on the "Order and pay" button/click on the "Order and pay" button and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the email,
6. choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay the order within a certain period, subject to § 8 paragraph 3.
Delivery and payment methods offered
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
Until. Courier, courier delivery,
B. Personal collection available at: Jaroszyn 52, 62-406 Lądek
2. The customer may use the following payment methods:
Until. Payment on delivery
B. Cash on delivery
c. Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
d. Electronic payments
3. Detailed information about delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
Execution of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution is made by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the customer's e-mail address provided during the order, which contains at least the Seller's statements about receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt by the Customer of the above e-mail, a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is concluded.
3. If the Customer chooses:
a. payment by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 5 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement - otherwise the order will be cancelled.
b. payment on delivery on delivery, the Customer is obliged to make a payment on delivery.
c. payment in cash upon personal collection of the shipment, the Customer is obliged to make a payment upon receipt of the shipment within 5 days from the date of receipt of the information about the readiness of the shipment for collection.
4. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the period indicated in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
5. A In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest specified date.
B In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the Customer has the opportunity to request the delivery of the Products in parts or to deliver all products after completing the entire order.
6. The beginning of the delivery date of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
b. If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery – from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement,
6. If the Customer chooses to receive a personal Product, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer within the period indicated in the product description. The Customer will be additionally informed about the readiness of the Product for collection by the Seller by sending an appropriate e-mail to the customer's e-mail address provided during the order or after telephone contact.
Right of withdrawal
1. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The period referred to in paragraph 1 shall run from delivery of the Product to the Consumer or to a person other than the carrier designated by him.
3. In the case of a Contract which covers multiple Products which are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the time limit referred to in paragraph 1 shall run from the delivery of the last good, lot or part.
4. In the case of an Agreement which consists in the regular supply of Products for a limited period of time (subscription), the period referred to in paragraph 1 shall run from taking possession of the first item.
5. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by making a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement to the Seller. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of that period.
Complaint and Warranty.
1. New and second-hand Products are covered by the Sales Agreement. The store pages describe in detail the status of each Product used.
2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a defect-free thing.
3. In the event of a defect purchased from the Seller of the goods, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranties in the Civil Code.
Out-of-court complaint handling and redress
1. Detailed information regarding the possibility for the Consumer to use out-of-court complaint handling and redress methods and rules for access to these procedures are available at the premises and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer advocates, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, provincial inspectorates of trade inspection and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
2. The consumer shall have the following examples of possibilities to use out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and redress:
Until. The Consumer is entitled to apply to the permanent amicable consumer court referred to in Article 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute resulting from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
B. The Consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with Article 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request for mediation proceedings on the amicable termination of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
c. The Consumer may obtain free assistance on the resolution of the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (m.in. Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
Personal data in the Online Store
1. The Administrator of personal data of Customers collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Personal data of Customers collected by the administrator through the Online Store is collected for the purpose of fulfilling the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees to it - also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of customers of the Online Store may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses in the Online Store the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator makes the collected personal data of the Customer available to the selected carrier or intermediary executing the shipments on behalf of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses an electronic payment method or a payment card in the Online Store, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data available to the Customer, the selected entity handling the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access and correct the content of his data.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, although failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
1. Contracts concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, i.e.: changes in the law, changes in payment methods and deliveries - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer at least 7 days in advance of any change.
3. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: the Civil Code, shall apply; the Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, the Personal Data Protection Act.
4. The customer has the right to use out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and redress. To this end, it may lodge a complaint through the EU's ODR online platform available at:
1. Delivery time is between 24 and 48 hours from the time of shipment. The cost of shipping depends on the size and weight of the ordered goods.
2. In case of non-receipt of the ordered goods, the buyer is obliged to pay the shipping costs.
3. In case of incorrect delivery address, resulting in non-delivery of the shipment, the buyer is obliged to cover the shipping costs.
4. Improperly ordered goods due to the buyer's fault are exchanged or returned. In this case, the shipping costs are covered by the buyer.
5. In the absence of the goods, the buyer shall be notified by phone or e-mail. The parties may withdraw from the contract or the delivery date shall be determined individually.
6. The seller is not responsible for the untimely delivery of the shipment.
7. The Seller is not responsible for lost shipments.
By complying with the information obligation under Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88) we would like to inform you that the execution of any orders placed in the www.rybickimotocentrum.com online store and by e-mail involves the processing of your personal data.
From 25.05.2018 european data protection regulation known as the GDPR applies. Accordingly, in accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, we inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Rybicki Moto Centrum with its registered office in Jaroszyn 52.
2. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of fulfilling the order/service.
3. Personal data shall not be transferred to a third country/organisation.
4. Personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent.
5. The data will not be processed by automated means.
In addition, you have the right to:
Access to the content of your data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority when the processing of your personal data violates legal provisions;
Providing personal data by you is a condition for placing and fulfilling an order.
By placing an order in the online rybickimotocentrum.com accept the above terms and conditions.